Re: [reSIProcate] [resiprocate] Ignore trailing null bytes in SIP keepalives (#38)

It sounds like we can demonstrate Asterisks & PJSIP deviating from RFC5626. I would be in favour of at least approaching those projects to see if they could explain why this was the case before altering resiprocate. There may be some very good reasons for including the \0 which could influence the choice of how we change the resiprocate code.