[reSIProcate] reSIProcate font, name with logo?

I made a copy of the logo file and added the name reSIProcate underneath
using some special font effects:

https://github.com/resiprocate/resiprocate/blob/master/resip/stack/doc/reSIProcate-logo-with-name.png

Would anybody like to improve on this further?  I needed a logo with the
project name on it to place on some other materials.  This type of
design work is not my thing though, so if anybody wants to improve on
the choice of font or add some colour it would be very welcome.

The SVG file looks OK in Inkscape but the font appears badly in Chrome
and Firefox so maybe use the PNG rather than SVG unless you are using an
application that can handle the SVG correctly.

Here is the SVG link:

https://github.com/resiprocate/resiprocate/blob/master/resip/stack/doc/reSIProcate-logo-with-name.svg