[reSIProcate] [resiprocate] Corrected call to ErrLog macro on MacOS/iOS (#33)

There is one specific case that only occurs on iOS/MacOS (as far as I can tell), where there is a compile-time error in an attempt to log a message. (This corrects that :))

I didn't see an immediate definition or pattern for the error(e) call in the surrounding code, so I am assuming at this point that the ErrLog call is sufficient.

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/resiprocate/resiprocate/pull/33

Commit Summary

File Changes

Patch Links: