[reSIProcate] 1.10.x release preparation

How does everybody feel about a 1.10.0 release?

Does anybody have anything they are intending to finish before I make a
release branch and a proper 1.10.0 tag?  Or is now a good time to branch?

Even after I create the resiprocate-1.10 branch, there will still be the
possibility to cherry-pick or merge things onto the branch before the
1.10.0 tag is created.

Anything that changes the ABI[1] needs to be in the branch before the
1.10.0 tag, otherwise it will have to wait for 1.11.x

I'm keen to get 1.10.0 tagged and released by the end of September to
ensure it is in the Fedora 23 release and the Ubuntu 15.10 release, both
at the end of October.

Regards,

Daniel

1.