[reSIProcate] [resiprocate] Update the Wants and After details for the repro service (#14)

Service fails to begin on Fedora 21, this seems to work around the problem. I started a conversation with Daniel Pocock via the repro-users distribution list and he asked that I provide a pull request so that people can discuss the pros and cons of this particular solution in the pull request.

You can view, comment on, or merge this pull request online at:

  https://github.com/resiprocate/resiprocate/pull/14

Commit Summary

File Changes

Patch Links: