Re: [reSIProcate] Suport Resiprocate on iOS

Made iOS port few years ago.
I've to
- add resiprocate files to iOS project
- make changes into source code

Major changes were:
- make ares library compliant with iOS
- avoid things like SelectInterruptor - our version polls signalling
channel every 50 or 100 milliseconds by timer
- adopt TCP/TLS transports - avoid SIGPIPE on failed connections
- track TCP/TLS connections in background - as iOS requires special
code for this.