Re: [reSIProcate] Send the INFO request

INFO messages are sent in the context of an existing INVITE session (ie: Call).  They will be routed using the properties of the INVITE session.

The resip stack will route to destinations using the request URI or, if present, the top Route header.  You can also specify destinations using a UserProfile and the outbound proxy setting.

Scott