Re: [reSIProcate] rutil::ConfigParse question

Originally ConfigParse was setup to allow multiple values for a configuration option.  However in December of 2013 Daniel P. added the duplicated key detection - breraking this capability.  I'm not sure the reason why - so I'll let him chime in on this.  His commit comment was:
* rutil: ConfigParse: reject duplicate values from any given config source

In the meantime, it seems (after code inspection) that if you use a comma separated string for the value - that you can get multiple items returned.

Scott