[reSIProcate] Fwd: Resip Errors

Hi,
       I have been using Resip 1.9.6 for SIP signaling in an Android client with a JNI bridge in middle. I have been getting a few random crashes and was wondering if anyone can help me out or point out as to what I am doing wrong ?

The error I get :

Fatal signal 11 (SIGSEGV) at 0x07043824 (code=1), thread 4079 (com.mypackage)

Here is the piece of code which causes this crash  :

m_dialogUsageManager->makeInviteSession(NameAddr(Called.c_str()),outboundUserProfile, psdp, outgoingCallAppDialog);

When I make a call to makeInviteSession I get that crash. Any ideas as to what I might be doing wrong ?

Also something really strange is the fact that this crash isn't consistent, so it crashes once out of 3 times. Is there any particular release which is stable which I could try using ?

Another thing which I have not been able to get working is logging in Resip. I am using the following piece of code to initiate the Logging  -

AndroidLogger alog;
Log::initialize(Log::Cout, Log::Debug, "SIP", alog);

The moment I call those lines to initiate logging, the app crashes.

I would greatly appreciate if anyone has any idea as to what I am doing wrong.

Thanks,
Adnan A M