Re: [reSIProcate] Fwd: Google Code shutting down

Hi Jason,

Is there a relationship between the openmsrp project mentioned below and
the msrp project we had in SVN, now in Github?

https://github.com/resiprocate/msrp

Do you want the openmsrp from Google Code to go under the
https://github.com/resiprocate organization?

Regards,

Daniel