Re: [reSIProcate] Register to other SipServer

It seems that whoever you are trying to register with sent the 401 correctly but then ignores the (re)registration with auth details for some reason.  Nothing in your trace indicates why.   You will need to troubleshoot the registrar.

Scott

Sent from my iPhone