Re: [reSIProcate] DUM ClientSubscription WaitForNotify timer

It's not that clear to me what you are asking for.  Are you asking to have a configuration setting for the duration of WaitForNotify timer?

Please note that sending an initial notify is a requirement of RFC3265 - it is illegal for that NOTIFY to be missing.  I assume you want this in order to be able to handle a misbehaving endpoint that fails to send the initial NOTIFY?

Scott