Re: [reSIProcate] [resiprocate] dum server subscription fixes (#9)

Thanks Dario - nice catch!  That is indeed a typo that needs fixing.

Scott

Sent from my iPhone

On Oct 10, 2014, at 4:34 AM, Dario Bozzali <Dario.Bozzali@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi all,

I had a look at new commit and I have a doubt related to new field name in MasterProfile (“additionalTransationTerminatingResponsesEnabled”).

Should it be “additionalTransactionTerminatingResponsesEnabled” (“…Transaction…” instead of “…Transation…”)?

I’m asking this because in Helper is defined TransactionTermination. Sorry for being boring if name is right.

Best regards,

Dario.