Re: [reSIProcate] c-ares Coverity improvements

Both c-ares and resip-ares were branched from the original ares project.  I'm not sure how similar they are at this point, but my guess is that any kind of merge would be a nightmare.  It might be better easier to run Coverity on resip-ares and make the fixes independently - not sure.

Scott