[reSIProcate] Github, Travis-CI, Bugzilla notifications on this mailing list

I've tried to configure Github to send notifications to the mailing list
when somebody makes a contribution as a pull request.

We could also do the same for travis-ci build failures, currently it
just emails the committer.

Would anybody want to see Bugzilla notifications for each new unassigned
bug as well (not for every comment though)?

I feel that having these things on the list will make it less tedious
for people to interact - e.g. people won't need to send a pull request
and then send a separate email asking us to check the pull request.

People who really don't want a lot of discussion/email can join the new
resiprocate-announce list that was created recently: