Re: [reSIProcate] Github cutover - 18:00 UTC today

On 16/09/14 20:01, Daniel Pocock wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> The Git cutover has been scheduled for 18:00 UTC today (very imminently now)
>
> Please don't try to commit in SVN after this email - if you have trouble
> with Github access, please let me know.  Scott and I are both admins in
> the Github repository and can add people in or process contributions
> submitted as pull requests.

SVN has definitely been closed and is no longer accepting commits.

The final commit in SVN was r11237:

http://list.resiprocate.org/archive/resiprocate-commit/msg08387.html

and I've verified that it exists in the new repository:

https://github.com/resiprocate/resiprocate/commit/37137a949db6dc3f90c825a94ad5d9f3526fca66

with commit ID 37137a949db6dc3f90c825a94ad5d9f3526fca66

The sync2git script for reSIProcate has been disabled and this means
that it is not OK for people to make commits directly into Git and push
them to Github or contribute them as pull requests.

Regards,

Daniel