Re: [reSIProcate] [reSIProcate-users] nICEr update, security fixes, and future of resip nICEr repo

On 10/09/14 21:52, Byron Campen wrote:
>     I have just committed the latest nICEr code from the Mozilla repo,
> and wanted to call attention to the fact that a fair number of security
> bugs are fixed in this update. If you are using this code, I encourage
> you to update as soon as possible.
>
>     However, while merging this work over I have noticed that the
> pre-existing code would not build, because it depended on changes we
> have made to nrappkit. This makes me wonder whether anyone is using
> resip nICEr, and whether it makes sense to have a resip nICEr at all.
> Does anyone have an opinion on this matter?

I think I had a brief look at this when doing the conversion to
autotools but may not have been able to build it either - I think I also
ran into issues with nrappkit and that was beyond the scope of what I
could do in the autotools work at that time.

Regards,

Daniel