Re: [reSIProcate] git

On 11/19/12 03:20, Daniel Pocock wrote:
I'm just going to revive the git discussion now that we are over the
autotools hurdle
Can we finalize the autotools stuff before moving on to the next big thing?

For example, this needs a complete rewrite, letting people know how to do all the things it says how to do, but with the new build system:

https://svn.resiprocate.org/rep/resiprocate/main/README

The following wiki pages need to also be updated to be correct:

http://www.resiprocate.org/Quick_Subversion_Checkout_and_Compilation_HOWTO
http://www.resiprocate.org/The_reSIProcate_build_system
http://www.resiprocate.org/AutotoolsBuild
http://www.resiprocate.org/AutotoolsMigration
http://www.resiprocate.org/Configuration_Options
http://www.resiprocate.org/Using_Repro#Installing_on_Linux_OS_or_Unix-Like_Systems
http://www.resiprocate.org/Building_recon#Building_recon_on_Generic_Linux

There might be a few places I've missed, but I think those are the important ones.

/a