Re: [reSIProcate] [reTurn-devel] Issues with Turn test client

Hi Jatinder,

The TURN RFC specifies that Turn Allocate requests must be authenticated.  There is no MessageIntegrity header on the allocate request coming from nICEr - so it looks like the reTurn server is behaving correctly.

Perhaps nICEr project hasn't implemented authentication yet.  The nICEr project was contributed a few years back to the resip repository by a company called Network Resonance (the n and r part surrounding ICE).  I'm not aware of any anyone active on the forums at this time that have actually used this code yet - so it may be difficult to track down support/help for this API right now.

Scott