[reSIProcate] resiprocate for iOS4.2

Hi All,

I cross-compiled resiprocate for Mac OS X 10.6.5 using MacPorts and
few minor changes in code (due to updated gcc version) and was able to
test it using test programs avaiable.

I have few queries regarding cross-compiling it for iOS 4.2

1) We need to install all the pre-requisites i.e. gperf, openssl,
popt, pcre, db42, boost  on iOS 4.2.  Is there any support provided to
install the same for iOS 4.2?

2) There is only sip.xcpdeproj and SIPDialTool.xcodeproj project
files. How can the same be compiled for iOS 4.2

3) Did anybody tried compiling the same for iOS 4.2?  Please share
your comments for it's feasibility.

Thanks,
Rodney