Re: [reSIProcate] [reSIProcate-commit] resiprocate 8980 sgodin: -fixed windows build issues with latest epoll changes

Scott,

Why were the #ifdefs to repro.cxx needed? I had expected that so long as args.mUseEventThread is false, then things should work on Windows. E.g., all the classes are defined and thus should compile ok, just they aren't created at run time. Did I miss something? Or is your intend to minimize code size?

Thanks,
Kennard

Date2011-01-19 11:34:16 -0600 (Wed, 19 Jan 2011)

Log

 -fixed windows build issues with latest epoll changes

Modified: