Re: [reSIProcate] Matching INFO requests and responses

For a slightly different issue (matching 415's to outbound MESSAGE
requests) I was looking at modifying InviteSession to remove the
SipMessage* from the mNITQueue upon end of transaction rather than
beginning of transaction. We could then pass up the Contents* like is
done with ClientPagerMessage.

onMessageSuccess(resip::InviteSessionHandle ish, const
resip::SipMessage&status) would become
onMessageSuccess(resip::InviteSessionHandle ish, const
resip::SipMessage&status, std::auto_ptr<Contents> contents)
onMessageFailure(resip::InviteSessionHandle ish, const
resip::SipMessage &status) would become
onMessageFailure(resip::InviteSessionHandle ish, const
resip::SipMessage &status, std::auto_ptr<Contents> contents)

This would also work in the INFO cases with the same changes to add
std::auto_ptr<Contents> contents to the callbacks.

I also attempted to try the other way, dig into the
TransactionController / TU and create a "SipMessage*
findLastRequestForResponse(SipMessage*)" that used the tid, but this
would require adding a number of public functions to SipStack,
TransactionMap and some other classes.

-Aron

Aron Rosenberg
Logitech Inc. (SightSpeed Group)