[reSIProcate] ReceivedProvisional state in client registration's DialogSet

Hi,

I have following problem. One VoIP provider responds
with 100 Trying to my REGISTER request before answer
with 401 or 200 replies. This leads to
ReceivedProvisional state of DialogSet, which has two
bad results:
1) it asserts if I try to end() DialogSet before final
answer received;
2) it sends CANCEL in the same case.

I suppose it is not allowed to send 100 Trying in
response to REGISTER, but still we have to deal with
it somehow.

Currently, I'm trying to skip setting DialogSet.mState
to ReceivedProvisional for registration dialog sets,
but I'm not sure if it is proper approach.

Best regards,
Arthur Moroz
3CX Ltd.