From: resiprocate-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:resiprocate-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Daniel
Pocock
Sent: Wednesday, May 07, 2008 7:26 PM
To: resiprocate-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [reSIProcate] RADIUS for reSIProcate/dum

The RADIUS code requires libradiusclient-ng

On Debian:

apt-get install libradiusclient-ng-dev

will install the necessary headers and shared object.

For other platforms, see:

  http://developer.berlios.de/projects/radiusclient-ng/

I've updated Makefiles to include this new dependency, please let me
know if you would prefer this to be done differently.

Regards,

Daniel