Re: [reSIProcate] Valgrind complains with Resiprocate

Data leaves room for a null-terminator in the c'tor it's using in that function (see line 201).

Best regards,
Byron Campen

On 1-May-08, at 07:55 , Byron Campen wrote:

Yeah, I have seen this too, and I haven't had time to get to the bottom of it. Anyone else?

Line 1436 in my version is suspicious.
Changeset 818, Derek put a nul termination on the data buffer at addr+n, where the buffer is only allocated as n bytes. This is one past the end. Our datas are not nul terminated last time I checked, if they are, then the allocation of the ret data in Data::hex needs another byte.

I dont think this is the error though.

Alan