[reSIProcate] DUM does not get timedout after setting default stale call time

Hi,

   I could figure out from the code of DUM (comments are written in the code) that if DUM sends out an INVITE and does not get a final response from an end point within 3  minutes, DUM call back onStaleCallTimeOut gets called. Inside which you can write code to send a CANCEL message to the end point. But my B2BUA (developed on top of DUM) is not getting timedout even after 10 minutes. I also tried out setting “setDefaultStaleCallTime(500)”. But even then onStaleCallTimeOut call back is never getting called.

Please help me out.

Thanks and Regards,

-Sandeep A