Re: [reSIProcate] possible memory leak in resip

Looks like the stack was destroyed without allowing things to become quiescent. There might be a couple other one-time type leaks though, I can look them over later.

Best regards,
Byron Campen

Hello,

I've noticed there's a slow but steady increase in memory consumption in our application when using the resiprocate stack. I've used GlowCode on Windows to try and detect where the memory leaks originate and the results hint that the stack might be partially responsible. I'm far from certain that this is the case and it might very well be some false positives, but as this tool helped us detect a memory leak in the previous version of resiprocate (which was fixed before we had a chance to report it), perhaps it is worth looking into.

The attached file contains the set of locations detected as leaks, with the relevant stack trace for each location.

-Amnon

resiprocate-devel mailing list
resiprocate-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx