Re: [reSIProcate] REFER with replace

I have resolved this problem,  please ignore my previous emails, sorry.

On Sun, Apr 13, 2008 at 8:20 PM, Karlsson <boost.regex@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I have wote these code, I can complie it, does it correctly ?

first, I make a call to A, and saved the ClientInviteSessionHandle in onNewSession - mClientInviteSession.
After the call is established, the B calling me, I saved the ServerInviteSessionHandle in onNewSession mServerInviteSession.
After the call is established, then I want to REFER the call with replace for attended refer:

 InviteSession * is = static_cast<InviteSession *>(mServerInviteSession->second.get());
 InviteSessionHandle ish = is->getSessionHandle();

mClientInviteSession->refer(referTo, InviteSessionHandle);