[reSIProcate] User Agent Client and Server programs

Hi Everyone,

I am new to this Forum and reSIProcate. Basically I am looking to use
reSIProcate with my VoiP application for making a SIP Phone for
PocketPC (Windows Mobile)and later add some other features.
But to start with, because of the dearth of documentation in reSIProcate,
it seems to be quite a task.

With the help of this article, I was somehow able to port reSIProcate to
Pocket PC.
http://www.resiprocate.org/Pocket_PC_Build
But that too version 6387 and not the latest one because the latest version
had many problems, so for sure am missing some new features added.
Is there any ongoing effort to port the new versions of reSIProcate to
Pocket PC/Windows Mobile ? or has somebody been succesful in this ?

Moreover, I want to make User Agent Client and Server Programs to be used
on top of my VoIP applications for communication on WAN.
Has this been included in the new versions or everybody uses the User Agent
Class/ DUM to implement these on their own ?
If somebody has already implemented these, please share the code ... would
be of great help .. I am a new to SIP, so it would take sometime to absorb and
implement if I begin now ...

Any suggestion/hint is welcome ....

Best Regards,
GC

--
To accomplish great things, we must not only act, but also dream; not only plan, but also believe.
       - Anatole France