[reSIProcate] multiple instances of resiprocate in repro proxy

Hi

I would like to know if  we can have multiple instances of reciprocate stacks in repro proxy. If repro supports multiple instances of stack and if anyone has used it then please help me how to do it.

With Regards,

Bhargavi R.

 This message, together with any attachments, is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is legally privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message, or any attachment, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error, please notify Xambala by return e-mail to the original sender, or by e-mail to administrator@xxxxxxxxxxx, or call Xambala at (408) 922-2760 and delete this message and any copies thereof, along with any attachments, from your computer. Thank you.