[reSIProcate] Revisiting parse code for DateCategory

In the past, we had decided that it would be desirable to allow the omission of the 'wkday ","' portion in rfc1123-date, because it was optional in RFC 822. Upon reflection, I have realized a slight problem. If we are to allow the omission of this detail in a header- field-value, how would we encode the contents of this header-field- value? We are obligated to put a wkday part in, but we would need to use the functionality in time.h to get it right. Would this be acceptable?

Best regards,
Byron Campen