[reSIProcate] Linking error

Hi everybody,

I'm developping a User Agent with resiprocate.  Some day ago I switched
to work under Suse 10.1 with the gcc 4.1.0. The old version of
resiprocate don't compile with this gcc and so I installed the new
version 1.0 of resiprocate library, but when I compile my User Agent I
obtain the follows linking  errors:

/usr/local/lib/librutil.so: undefined reference to
`ares_init_options_with_socket_function'
/usr/local/lib/librutil.so: undefined reference to `ares_expand_name'
/usr/local/lib/librutil.so: undefined reference to `ares_fds'
/usr/local/lib/librutil.so: undefined reference to
`ares_destroy_suppress_callbacks'
/usr/local/lib/librutil.so: undefined reference to `ares_strerror'
/usr/local/lib/librutil.so: undefined reference to `ares_query'
/usr/local/lib/libresip.so: undefined reference to
`resip::MethodHash::in_word_set(char const*, unsigned int)'
/usr/local/lib/librutil.so: undefined reference to `ares_capabilities'
/usr/local/lib/librutil.so: undefined reference to `ares_process'
/usr/local/lib/librutil.so: undefined reference to
`ares_init_with_socket_function'

can someone  help me?

Thanks.

Giuseppe Teresi.