[reSIProcate] Memory Leaks

We are seeing some memory leaks in the resip code base. The leaks are
very consistent and happens on most transactions like Register, Invite,
& Bye. We notice that memory is not freed and the process continues to
accumulate memory over time.

I read some memory leak related posts and noticed that at least some of
them are resolved.

My question is: Is anyone else seeing memory leaks now on the latest
source?

Note that we have a version of the source code that is just BEFORE
directory structure revamp. We are using the repro software too.

All responses are appreciated.

Thanks,
Prasanna.