[reSIProcate] onSuccess for registration is called only ones

Hello resiprocate developers.

According to comments inside RegistrationHandler.hxx onSuccess () is supposed to be called each time when registration succeeds.

Unfortunately, it doesn’t happen.

The callback above is called only ones when my client registers for the first time. When the dum repeats registration on behalf of my client automatically, I don't get onSuccess notifications.

Moreover, I don’t get this notification too even registration succeeds after any failure.

By the way, the onFailure call-back is called each time a failure occurred.

I think it would be correct to add the following code to

ClientRegistration::dispatch(...) in ClientRegistration.cxx: