[reSIProcate] registration refresh with dum

Hi,

according to a comment inside RegistrationHandler.hxx the onSuccess()
callback should be called whenever a registration succeeds or each time
it is successfully refreshed.

So I expect this to happen when I request a refresh of a binding using
the requestRefresh() method belonging to a ClientRegistration object.
However this is not the case as the onSuccess() callback is not called
even if the refresh is correctly perfomed (looking at the resiprocate
log I see that the refreshing request is sent and the corresponding "200
OK" response is received but the callback is not called)

Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks,
Gianluca