[reSIProcate] dum - sip stack many-to-one relation question

Hi,

I'm checking the option to attach many dum objects to one SIP stack. Therefore, my first question is whether it is possible and if so, is it recommended ?

The reason for doing so is that I wish to have one listening point, i.e. by adding one transport to a SIP stack and have many dum stacks (working as UAS) using this sip stack, working in different threads in parallel.

Another question is when a SIP request is received to the SIP stack, what is the policy of distribution of this SIP request between the different dum objects attached to the SIP stack ?

Thanks,
Elberg Meir
Ventego Networks