RE: [reSIProcate] NameAddr::parse() bug?

On Tue, 2005-11-08 at 11:38 -0500, Scott Godin wrote:
> I don't mind making this change to resip, if everyone agrees.  : )
>
> Should we allow spaces in the unquoted display name - or just stop
> parsing at either LWS or < - as the RFC suggests?

Spaces are allowed (the '*' means zero-or-more), so if there are no
double quotes you need to stop at the '<', and if there are double
quotes then non-token characters are allowed.

There are regular expressions that I think are correct in
http://scm.sipfoundry.org/rep/sipX/main/sipXtackLib/src/net/Url.cpp

--
Scott Lawrence  tel:+1-781-938-5306;ext=162 or sip:slawrence@xxxxxxxxxxx
  Consulting Engineer - Pingtel Corp.  http://www.pingtel.com/