[reSIProcate] Problem with Boston Bridge

I’ve noticed an issue with the BBridge application when it receives a re-Invite (Session Timer or otherwise).

When it receives a re-invite the same code was called as when accepting a new connection.  I think this would cause the Participant to be setup multiple times and the RTP streaming to be repeated/doubled.

I put in a quick fix, to just not touch the RTP streams on any mid-dialog re-invite.   But a proper solution needs to be implemented that will check if the SDP has changed – and if so, fix the RTP stream.

Scott