[reSIProcate] OnOffer callback for 200 OK !

Hi Scott,

        Sorry for being a pain. This is the last one.... Again releated to the
same 200 OK problem.. but a different scenario...
I am seeing the following behavior with my B2BUA and SIP Client.

        Here is the call flow...  Callbacks of 200 OK are of interest. I have
marked them in ( ) along with 200 Oks.

        SIP Client ( Resiprocate )                      B2BUA ( Resiprocate )

        --------------------------INVITE Cseq=1------------------------------>

        <--------------------------180 Ringing Cseq=1-----------------------

        <---------------------------200 OK Cseq=1----------------------------
                        ( OnAnswer, OnConnect )
        -------------------------------ACK Cseq=1----------------------------->

        Now I put the call on HOLD. ( sdp  c= 0.0.0.0 )

        -------------------------------INVITE (hold) Cseq=2----------------->

<---------------------------200 OK Cseq=1----------------------------
                        ( OnAnswer )
        -------------------------------ACK Cseq=1----------------------------->

<---------------------------200 OK Cseq=2----------------------------
                ( OnOffer )

        Here in the above trace, the bold sequence in RED is erroneous and
should not be present.  I am still investigating why is Sip client
responding that way. However, after the 200 OK arrives with the correct Cseq=2,
the DUM gives a callback OnOffer !

        My question is, is the stack confused because of sending of 200 OK
Cseq=1 at the wrong time by Sip Client ?

-best regards
Asheesh.