[reSIProcate] Pidf body changed

I am trying to compose a PUBLISH request containing geopriv
location extensions to pidf in the body.  I am defining a Pidf instance
called pidfBody.  Once I call SipMessage::setContents(&pidfBody), I see
that the body is
changed so that all but the basic pidf has been removed (I print out after
creating the Pidf object and it is intact, but after setContents, it has
been changed)  I'm trying to figure out if something in
SipMessage::setContents is causing this change (eg. parsing?), but I can't
figure out what's happening.  Can anyone offer some help?

Best,
Ron