[reSIProcate] Some errors in the docs - and incomplete paragraphs.

Hi,

In:  resiprocate-0.9.0-5019/resiprocate/doc/using-dialogUsageManager.html
the part where the docs explain the Dialog and DialogSets,  one such entry
is incomplete, and would like to know if anyone has the time to complete it...

It states...

Usages - These are the objects are are using a dialog. They include ClientInviteSession, ClientOutOfDialogReq, ClientPublication, ClientRegistration, ClientSubscription, ServerInviteSession, ServerOutOfDialogReq, ServerPublication, ServerRegistration, and ServerSubscription. These have varios operations that can be called on them to

<then the rest cuts off> also the sentences appear to have written incorrectly, as I'm sure this materal was not proof read before being included in the release. Anyway, it's very important to me to know the end of this sentence, so I can know what operations they are talking about.

Does this HTML exist on a site somewhere (hopefully one that's proof read and corrected),
please pass me the URL...

John