[reSIProcate] Extracting sdp information....

Hi,

What if I want to extract some information in the "c=" line of a sdp
record.   Am I going to have to extract the information and
search for the "c=" record?   or can I get this information
from the Message I get back from the response...  for instance.

c=IN IP4 192.168.2.15  <--- this IP is the remote client's IP
address,  right?   Is that the same thing as what I would
get back from...

Data Hostip = msg.header(h_To).uri().host();*
char *ip = ip = Hostip.c_str();

Where the SIP stack would automatically pull out this
information?

Which one would be the most appropriate IP I would
want to initiate a session with if different?

John

*