[reSIProcate] linking error

Hi all.
I am using .NET to build a project that uses resiprocate.  I am getting
the following error.  I have a file testClient.h and testClient.cxx
associated with this object file shown here.  testClient.h includes
Helper.hxx, SipMessage.hxx, Uri.hxx, SipStack.hxx, DeprecatedDialog.hxx
and /os/Logger.hxx.  I have noticed that SipStack.hxx uses Mutex.hxx;
could that be causing this problem?  Any help would be appreciated.

Best,
Ron

Linking...
libcpmtd.lib(xmutex.obj) : error LNK2005: "public:
void __thiscall std::_Mutex::_Lock(void)"
(?_Lock@_Mutex@std@@QAEXXZ) already defined in
testClient.obj
libcpmtd.lib(xmutex.obj) : error LNK2005: "public:
void __thiscall std::_Mutex::_Unlock(void)"
(?_Unlock@_Mutex@std@@QAEXXZ) already defined in
testClient.obj