RE: [reSIProcate] why I can't open reSIProcate_7_1.sln

Note:  It is possible to build resip under VS.NET 2002 - it was just too
difficult for us to maintain project files for a bunch of different
VS.NET releases.  If you still want to use VS.NET 2002 - you will need
to build the project files from scratch - using the VS.NET 2003 files as
a reference.