[reSIProcate] Method look up in method hash

Hi,

            I want to know about the mapping in MethodHash.cxx to look up the method number ( function(getMethodType) ) using

1) inline unsigned int MethodHash::hash (register const char *str, register unsigned int len)

2) struct methods *MethodHash::in_word_set (register const char *str, register unsigned int len)

            Can anybody give me a better idea what changes I should perform to add one more method in the Method list.

Thanks in advance

Rajat . . .