Re: [reSIProcate] Max size of message in SIP/SIMPLE

On Oct 24, 2005, at 18:35, Jason Fischl wrote:

On 10/24/05, Sandeep Sharma <ssharma@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Thanks. I am using reSIProcate to send and receive MESSAGEs over TLS. In this scenario, does reSIProcate (and/or TLS) impose any size limitation?

I am not aware of any limitations although the proxies may introduce
limitations.

I have successfully sent a NetBSD Boot CD ISO image as a MESSAGE request through a resiprocate based server in the past. It's quite spectacular to see that work. ;-)