[reSIProcate] Is solaris 9 a supported platform?

Hello,

I am using a resiprocate version from April. I noticed it mentions SunOS
as a supported platform. The latest tarball (0.9.0) does not mention Sun
at all as a tested platform. I have been seeing core dumps on solaris 9
with the April version. I am wondering if anyone else is using
resiprocte (as part of their product) on Solaris 9? Does it work fine
under load test? Did you have to do some local fixes to make it work?

Thanks
--
Sandeep Sharma <ssharma@xxxxxxxxxx>