RE: [reSIProcate] rmtrasport() ?

Lorenzo,

we have probably a similar requirement: Binding
to different IP-Addresses, interfaces and ports
in a dynamic way, maybe we can work together to
accomplish that. I'm have been planning this for
a while now but I haven't had the time yet to
look further into this.

I guess we would need to

- add a removeTransport method
- make sure that addTransport without specified
  IP address binds to all unused IP addresses
  and does not interfere with explicit bindings
  (I don't know what the current behaviour is,
  I haven't checked.
- maybe make sure that addTransport with an
  explicit IP address causes resip to stop
  listening on this ip address for existing
  instances without explicit binding

- add a tag or name property to the transport
  class for easy identification

- add a way to specify the transport for outgoing
  calls (either via profile or via member of
  InviteSession?)

- add functionality to retrieve the involved
  transport for incoming calls (as member of
  InviteSession?)

I would be very interested in you comments about
this proposal.

Thanks and best regards,

Matthias