Re: [reSIProcate] Hi guys, am I in the right place?

Djidja wrote:
I'm not sure if anybody mentioned it, but Wengo phone is pretty
Much what you are looking for (except that it doesn't use reSIProcate; and
That is most likely because of the license)...

http://www.openwengo.com/
Srdjan

Thanks Srdjan

Video and IM seem yet to be in the SVN repository only. OTOH I really like that they can manage to get a call out from our very restrictive firewall. That is the first softphone apart from Skype that can do that.

This is probably exactly what I was looking for. Added bonus, I've always preferred Qt and KDE.

henrik

--
Henrik.Ingo@xxxxxxxxx
+358-40-5697354