Re: [reSIProcate] How to add audio channel in resiprocate

On 12-Oct-05, at 19:18 , Bryan Johnson wrote:

Hi everyone,
I am a totally newbie in resiprocate. Right now it is working quite well in the signal channel using the SIP stack of resiprocate, but then, how can I add audio channel, can
anyone give me some clues? 'Cuz I am developing a softphone.
Any help will be so appreciated! :)

Always praying for you!

Bryan

Bryan;

ReSIProcate is only a SIP stack. It has no RTP library. You might want to look at the Boston Bridge project at SIP Foundry. It is an example program that uses sipXmediaLib, sipXportLib and reSIProcate to build a working conference server. That is the only OSS example of media processing and reSIProcate that comes to mind for me.

http://sipfoundry.org/

and specifically:

http://scm.sipfoundry.org/rep/sipX/main/bbridge/src

Hope this helps,